Our mission is to help family businesses to celebrate, leverage and sustain their unique contribution to the long-term prosperity of the UK’s economy.
One of the many ways we do this is by connecting family business owners and managers with experts, advisers and service providers who can help them achieve their long-term vision and their ongoing objectives.
We work with a wide range of organisations across the country to provide expert advice and learning across a wide range of pertinent issues for business families.
All IFB partners operate on a non-solicitous basis.
Our partners are experts in one or more the following areas:
- Family Governance - including family councils and constitutions
- Corporate Governance – including NED recruitment, Board management, remuneration
- Succession Planning
- Next Generation – including education and engagement
- Personal Development – including leadership training
- Conflict Resolution – including mediation
- Family Enterprise Strategy – including vision and values
- Professional Advice – including taxation, trust and legal services
Our existing partners include law firms, accountancy firms, management consultancies and independent consultants. To find out more about partnerhip opportunities with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.