In this section:
As a family business owner, you often wear multiple hats. How do you balance them to avoid confusion, anxiety and unhealthy conflict? How do you talk about sensitive issues within the family? How do you manage expectations and objectives? How do you talk to your next generation?
These questions are common to many. The key is developing the right structures that define your family's relation with the business.
Join us on 7 and 8 June 2018 to decode what governance means for family business and how it can help you. Hear how other owners manage governance in their family business, and talk about important issues for you and your family firm.
- The key principles at the heart of good family business governance, including effective communication, trust, vision and purpose, long-term planning;
- Different types of governance structures and how they can help drive your success;
- Lessons learned from leading UK and international family businesses and how you can prevent some of the challenges they faced;
- The role of corporate governance in family business, and how that impacts the family;
- How you can achieve more open relationships within the family business;
- How you can make sure the structures you put in place stay relevant and evolve with the family.
Hear, Debate and challenge ideas to help you identify the right structures for your family business
Connect with family businesses who understand the challenges you are facing
Having the right governance can be the game changer for the future of your business. Join us to shape your family business' path to long lasting success.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED RATES ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL 16 MARCH 2018.
"I attended the IFB conference for the first time in 2017, which was extremely insightful and gave me the opportunity to meet many great family business. I am very much looking forward to attending the 2018 conference in London" Richard Hogg, Director, Unsworth (UK) Ltd