Next Generation Stream
IFB National Conference 2018 is a great opportunity to gather with other business families and experts to explore what good governance means to you and your family business. You'll have the chance to explore together important questions, get fresh ideas and challenge long held beliefs.
If you are a younger family member, don't miss the Next Generation stream:
- Hear international family business leader Antoine Mayaud, family owner of the firm behind brands like Auchan and Decathlon. Antoine will share the structures his family business has put in place to engage and empower their next generation. You'll get:
- Increased understanding of family business dynamics and structures;
- Tools to help you maximise your impact within your family business.
- Explore the important role of personal governance: how can you create a space where you feel safe and empowered within the family business system? Guided by family business coach Franco Lombardo, you will:
- Explore risks and opportunities of individual behaviours and how they impact your family business;
- Unlock your potential as an individual within the family business;
- Get more confidence and courage to have difficult conversations.
- Join the Next Generation dinner: a great social evening where you can meet fellow next generation delegates prior to conference. More than just a dinner, this is FBN-IFB Next Generation Day too! Part of an initiative launched by FBN - 2018 Year of the Next Generation, to celebrate and empower the next generation all over the world. Join us for a great opportunity to have fun, form new friendships and share experiences with other younger family members. This year's Next Generation dinner will take place at London's hidden oasis The Secret Garden at South Place Hotel.
Find out more about the programme.