Connect. Learn. Share.
- Could governance in your family business be improved?
- Would your family benefit from sharing knowledge with, and learning from, like-minded business owners?
- Are you considering setting up a family council?
- Are you keen to develop your next generation into owners and leaders who can take your business forward?
- Are you concerned about the lack of recognition that the family business sector receives?
- Do you support a stable regulatory and tax environment to allow family businesses to grow?
Whatever your reason for joining we have plenty to offer you, both in the UK and internationally. As a not-for-profit organisation we put the needs of our members at the heart of what we do, working closing with the network to provide real support and benefits to family firms at all stages of their journey, across the UK - By families, for families.
Benefits of Membership
- Membership of the UK’s leading family business organisation
- Membership of Family Business Network International (FBNi) and European Family Business (EFB)
- Membership is company and family wide
- Free attendance at IFB forum events across the UK
- Special member rate for IFB National Conference – the UK’s largest family business gathering
- Full access to IFB publications
- Reduced rate for IFB Masterclasses
- Monthly member newsletter
- Regular policy updates
- Access to all areas of the IFB website
- Be part of the UK’s most comprehensive family business network
- Support IFB work to make the family business voice heard in Government
- Be part of an international network of 3000 companies across 60 countries
Am I Eligible For Membership?
Membership is open to any family business of any size. You must have an operating family owned business or family office to be eligible for membership.
Membership is not open to family business advisers or other professional service providers. IFB provides a non-solicitous environment for family business owners to meet and talk openly.
How Much Does Membership Cost?
The annual membership fee is £1695 + VAT. A one-off election fee, payable once on application, of £295 +VAT is also applicable.
Not Sure If IFB Is For You?
If you still aren’t sure if IFB is right for you at the moment, why not register for our website. You’ll be able to download family business guides and advice, and sign up to our mailing lists. This will give you a flavour of what IFB has to offer to help you decide when to join us.