The Relevance of a Clear Strategy in Family Business
10th April 2018, 17:30 - 20:00
Event Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Victoria, 2 Bridge Place, London SW1V 1QA
Join us in London for the first Next Generation event of 2018, where we'll explore how a clear strategy can help drive success in your family business.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Victoria
2 Bridge Place
Developing and implementing a clear strategy can help drive long term success in your family business. Join us for the first IFB Next Generation event of 2018 to learn about the importance of strategic planning in family business and how you can contribute to this process as a member of the next generation.
- The key components of a strategic plan
- Practical advice on how you can develop a successful strategy
- The power of integrated strategic planning in family business: business and family alignment
- The risks involved in not having a clear strategy in place
IFB: Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our event agendas are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for IFB to alter the content, format, venue or timing of an event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the event.
- In exceptional circumstances IFB may need to postpone or cancel an event. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. IFB will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
- If you cannot attend an event for which you have registered, please contact us on 0207 630 6250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place and all amendments must be received at least 24 hours before the event with the name, job title and contact email for the replacement delegate.
- Register Interest