Alembic Strategy is a specialist leadership advisory practice, with many family business clients. We help leaders improve themselves, their teams and their businesses.
We are a people business, and look after people in, or being promoted to, leadership roles.
Family businesses face unique challenges that need to be handled with diplomacy, expertise and experience. While there are many aspects to change, the people and leadership development part of it is one of the most fundamental and important.
We can help you with:
- Agreeing on the issues facing the business and strategies to develop every aspect of the businesses
- Conflict resolution
- Improving, changing or defining roles and responsibilities
- Leadership academies to train the next generation
- Taking the business through generational succession
- Coaching for key people
- Recruiting board directors, including managing directors, operations, finance and technology
- Valuing, buying and selling businesses and business units
Our website is designed to be a useful leadership resource and is full of interesting blog articles, webinars and events, many of them free, to help develop the leadership capabilities. Do feel free to subscribe to these and share them.
Quote from Giles Fuchs, CEO of family business Office Space in Town:
"We have worked with Alembic for some years now. We have used them for counselling, executive training and enhancement, creating an executive academy and for just sound advice. There is not one discipline in which they have not excelled. We find that they differ from most of their industry through a relaxed and pragmatic approach to problems. Our family and business motto is “Confer and Triumph” and we do this more effectively with them rather than without."