In this section:
Following last year’s postponement, the IFB Annual Conference returns in June 2021 to provide a forum for family business owners, managers and experts from the UK and internationally to reflect on their experiences and prepare for the road ahead with curiosity and imagination.
Although we live in times of incredibly rapid change and uncertainty, one thing remains true: there’s power in people coming together. So, join us on 10 June 2021 to explore:
- How to navigate this uncertain world to ensure your business stays strong for generations to come
- How your family business can remain agile whilst carrying forward its legacy
- Why sustainability is a family business imperative
- What conclusions can we draw from the political landscape and how they affect your family business?
Our Annual Conference will be held online this year, but we intend on giving you the full experience:
- Participate in live keynote speeches and panel discussions followed by Q&A opportunities
- Make valuable connections: network with your family business peers through spatial audio enabled networking platform
- Learn from and with other family business members by taking part in our multi-track workshops
- Access additional pre-recorded content through the ‘video on demand’ track of the Conference
All the recorded sessions will be available to registrants for a month after the event.
You will get the latest trends from world-leading experts, new ideas and useful insights to take back to your family business. The conference is all about shared experiences and learning: join with other members of your family business to get the most from this experience.
BOOKINGS FOR THE IFB CONFERENCE 2021: DESTINATION FUTURE ARE NOW OPEN, BOOK HERE.
Reflections from IFB National Conference 2019
"Simply the event for any business family wanting to develop, learn and share from the experiences, and mistakes, of others. I attend with non-family members as we professionalise our Board. Preparation for my presentation this year created new contacts and multiple insights: this has already impacted our business" Thomas Martin, ARCO
"The IFB National Conference is an opportunity to hear from some world class speakers from the family business world, and to share experiences with other families in a relaxed, private environment" Ross Warburton, Warburtons
"IFB National Conference is the largest UK family business event of the year, with family and business members coming together from across the country. As a family business owner, it is always useful and inspiring to hear the stories of other families. It helps us learn how others have been managing similar challenges to ours" Jonathan Wild, Bettys & Taylors