In this section:
Some call it the Fourth Industrial Revolution, others the Age of Resilience. What’s certain is that we are living in times of incredibly rapid change, which require preparedness and imagination.
As a family business owner, how do you navigate this uncertain world to ensure your business stays strong for generations to come?
Join leading family businesses and experts at the IFB Conference 2020 - Destination: Future to get the insights and tools you need for the journey.
We’ll explore key questions, including:
- How can your family business remain agile and flexible, whilst carrying forward its legacy?
- How can you anticipate disruption and leverage innovation to create competitive advantage?
- How do you inspire and engage the next generation of family business leaders?
- What conclusions can we draw from the political landscape and how do they affect your family business?
- What are the latest trends in managing and governing the family ownership group and the business?
You’ll get the latest trends from world-leading experts, new ideas and useful insights to take back to your family business. The conference is all about shared experiences and learning: join with other members of your family business to get the most of this great experience.
We look forward to seeing you in London on 4-5 June 2020!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Reflections from IFB National Conference 2019
"Simply the event for any business family wanting to develop, learn and share from the experiences, and mistakes, of others. I attend with non-family members as we professionalise our Board. Preparation for my presentation this year created new contacts and multiple insights: this has already impacted our business" Thomas Martin, ARCO
"The IFB National Conference is an opportunity to hear from some world class speakers from the family business world, and to share experiences with other families in a relaxed, private environment" Ross Warburton, Warburtons
"IFB National Conference is the largest UK family business event of the year, with family and business members coming together from across the country. As a family business owner, it is always useful and inspiring to hear the stories of other families. It helps us learn how others have been managing similar challenges to ours" Jonathan Wild, Bettys & Taylors