Building Family Business Success (online event)
28th October 2020, 00:00 - 00:00
Join us to explore the key challenges you need to consider to build a lasting legacy, and get the insights and tools to help you in your journey to long-term success.
In these uncertain and fast-changing times, preparing your family business for the future and making plans for the long term is increasingly challenging; yet, according to recent research, it is as important as ever for family business owners.
Join ‘Building Family Business Success’ in collaboration with RBS and KPMG to explore the key challenges you need to consider to build a lasting legacy, and get the insights and tools to help you in your journey to long-term success.
You’ll learn and share experiences with leading family firms from around Scotland, and explore key questions including:
- How and when should I be planning for succession?
- What are the family business governance structures that will help my family business create a lasting legacy?
- What strategies are there to drive innovation and entrepreneurship?
- How can I help young leader find their voice and make their mark?
Please note that more details including timings will be confirmed shortly.
This event is in collaboration with
IFB: Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our event agendas are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for IFB to alter the content, format, venue or timing of an event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the event.
- In exceptional circumstances IFB may need to postpone or cancel an event. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. IFB will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
- If you cannot attend an event for which you have registered, please contact us on 0207 630 6250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place and all amendments must be received at least 24 hours before the event with the name, job title and contact email for the replacement delegate.