Effective Next Generation Engagement
5th March 2019, 17:00 - 19:30
Event Venue: Yorkshire, location to be confirmed
This event will explore the ways to create, stimulate and secure next generation engagement in family business.
This event will explore the ways to create, stimulate and secure next generation engagement in family business, as well as the implications it has for family business success and continuity.
- An understanding of how to foster talent in the next generation
- Insights on how to create learning opportunities and collaborative inter-generational strategies to help your next generation be successful at whatever they choose to do, whilst always being responsible owners.
Please note that more details about this event, including venue and speakers, will be confirmed shortly.
IFB: Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our event agendas are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for IFB to alter the content, format, venue or timing of an event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the event.
- In exceptional circumstances IFB may need to postpone or cancel an event. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. IFB will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
- If you cannot attend an event for which you have registered, please contact us on 0207 630 6250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place and all amendments must be received at least 24 hours before the event with the name, job title and contact email for the replacement delegate.
- Register Interest