Now Leadership in Family Business
11th November 2020, 12:00 - 18:00
Event Venue: KPMG, 15 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5GL
Price to attend: This masterclass is free for IFB members. A fee applies to non-members. Get in touch to find out more.
This event in collaboration with KPMG is designed to equip family members who have or are about to assume new responsibilities in their family businesses with the knowledge and tools to succeed as leaders.
This interactive masterclass is designed for the Now Gen, those family members who have or are about to assume senior roles in their family business.
- You’ll develop a deeper understanding of the interface between family, ownership and business required to navigate the family business system;
- You’ll explore the qualities that successful leaders need in a rapidly changing world;
- And get tips and insights to develop as a leader in your family business.
IFB: Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our event agendas are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for IFB to alter the content, format, venue or timing of an event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the event.
- In exceptional circumstances IFB may need to postpone or cancel an event. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. IFB will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
- If you cannot attend an event for which you have registered, please contact us on 0207 630 6250 or at email@example.com. We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place and all amendments must be received at least 24 hours before the event with the name, job title and contact email for the replacement delegate.