Talking About Wealth: Purpose and Stewardship in Family Business
7th March 2019, 17:00 - 18:00
Event Venue: WEBINAR
In this webinar we will explore how individuals in family businesses relate to their wealth, and what impact this has in the long term.
In conversation with Franco Lombardo, Founder of Veritage, we’ll look at some key questions families should address when it comes to managing family wealth, including:
- Do you create a space where family members feel safe sharing their needs and concerns about money?
- How do you hold intergenerational conversations about wealth?
- Are destructive beliefs and behaviours about wealth getting in the way of positive relationships and the long term wellbeing of the family business?
- How can you tackle damaging behaviours?
- How can effective governance structures prevent a culture of entitlement?
IFB: Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our event agendas are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for IFB to alter the content, format, venue or timing of an event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the event.
- In exceptional circumstances IFB may need to postpone or cancel an event. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. IFB will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
- If you cannot attend an event for which you have registered, please contact us on 0207 630 6250 or at email@example.com. We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place and all amendments must be received at least 24 hours before the event with the name, job title and contact email for the replacement delegate.
- Register Interest