The Art of Giving: Philanthropy in the Family Business
19th September 2019, 18:00 - 21:00
Event Venue: Bartlett Group, Broadway Hall, Broadway, Horsforth, Leeds LS18 4RS
At this event we'll discuss the essential role philanthropy plays in family business, including the latest trends in family business philanthropy; the role of foundations and the key things family firms need to consider when setting up and implementing their philanthropic goals.
- An understanding of how to set up and implement your philanthropic goals
- Insights on current trends in family business philanthropy
- A live case study of a family firm’s philanthropy strategy
- Explore the philanthropic opportunities of the region
- Networking with fellow family business leaders
- Nick Lane-Fox (Bramham Park)
- Tim Good (John Good & Sons)
- Stuart Paver (Pavers)
5.30pm, Welcome and Registration
6.00pm, Introduction and scene setting
6.05pm, Panel discussion
7.00pm, Drinks and canapes
This event is in collaboration with
IFB: Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our event agendas are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for IFB to alter the content, format, venue or timing of an event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the event.
- In exceptional circumstances IFB may need to postpone or cancel an event. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. IFB will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
- If you cannot attend an event for which you have registered, please contact us on 0207 630 6250 or at email@example.com. We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place and all amendments must be received at least 24 hours before the event with the name, job title and contact email for the replacement delegate.
- Register Interest