The Building Blocks of Family Business Success (Online event)
29th April 2020, 14:00 - 15:30
Event Venue: Online
Whilst we are facing uncertain times, there are some family business considerations which can help better face disruption, including resilience and aligned family business vision and purpose. Exploring these together is always valuable.
During this session, you will have an opportunity to connect with fellow family business owners and members to explore the following key topics:
- What do family, ownership and business look like now in your family business and what they will look like over time;
- Do you have a unified vision as a family, and why is this important?
- Planning for the future and engaging the next generation;
- Setting up the right structures and processes for your business;
- Are you making decisions together as a family in business?
This online event will be facilitated by Elizabeth Bagger, IFB Director General, with a welcome from Richard Lane, Farrer & Co.
Please note that login details will be shared via email upon registration.
IFB: Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our event agendas are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for IFB to alter the content, format, venue or timing of an event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the event.
- In exceptional circumstances IFB may need to postpone or cancel an event. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. IFB will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
- If you cannot attend an event for which you have registered, please contact us on 0207 630 6250 or at email@example.com. We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place and all amendments must be received at least 24 hours before the event with the name, job title and contact email for the replacement delegate.
- Register Interest