Turning Purpose into action in the new reality (online event)
11th November 2020, 15:00 - 17:30
Event Venue: online event
This interactive workshop will help family business leaders understand key trends lying ahead and new opportunities for their business, as well as how to turn purpose into action in the new reality.
This interactive workshop will help family business leaders understand the key trends lying ahead and their impact on business, new opportunities, and how to turn purpose into action in the new reality.
We’ explore significant shifts that will shape the future, including:
- Insights from recent research by KPMG into the way companies move from ‘Reaction’ through ‘Resilience’, ‘Recovery’’ into ‘New Reality’;
- Change in ways of working and the increasing importance of environmental issues;
- Board agenda prerogatives that will shape future business practice.
Through an interactive workshop exercise, we’ll look at how these trends might impact your family business and how you can prepare for the future.
This will include thinking about purpose and what this means in your family business.
The last few months have given us plenty of reasons and opportunity to reflect and reappraise what matters in life and how we choose to live it in the ‘new normal’. People are recognising new needs, priorities and behaviours, and business have been redefining their role in communities, societies and the broader world.
The relevance of Purpose in business is growing at an exponential rate. Stakeholders - from employees, to consumers, to investors, to communities and beyond – are demanding to know how businesses impact and what they contribute to the world.
In the second part of this workshop, we’ll explore how, as a family business leader, you can make sure that your family business has a purpose that works – authentic, inspiring and that provides clarity of direction – along with the conditions to empower and enable your people to bring it to life, driving tangible impact.
To register, please email email@example.com
Please note that joining instructions will be sent upon registration.
This event is in collaboration with
IFB: Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our event agendas are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for IFB to alter the content, format, venue or timing of an event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the event.
- In exceptional circumstances IFB may need to postpone or cancel an event. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. IFB will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
- If you cannot attend an event for which you have registered, please contact us on 0207 630 6250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place and all amendments must be received at least 24 hours before the event with the name, job title and contact email for the replacement delegate.