Views from abroad: women in family business leadership
23rd September 2020, 14:00 - 15:30
Event Venue: Online via Zoom
Join us for the second gathering of our Views From Abroad online series, where we'll explore the role and experiences of female leaders in family business.
Diversity through Female leadership is at the heart of many business agendas. The latest research confirms that 81% of UK family businesses have women in leadership roles. However, this varies enormously across the globe.
Join our conversation next week with two female family business leaders, one from the UK and the other from Colombia. They will be offering their unique perspectives on their journeys to joining their family businesses, and crucially the opportunities and challenges they've encountered along the way. Both speakers are successors of two leading, entrepreneurial family firms, with a strong purpose and legacy.
- The journey to leadership through the eyes of a female successor of a leading family business
- Diversity on the family business board
- Their family business experience of the ongoing crisis and outlook on the future
- Their views and experience on key questions including next generation engagement and running sustainable family firms
- Laura Moreno Motta, Café Quindío
- Chloe Benest, Bettys & Taylors
This event will be facilitated by Elizabeth Bagger, IFB.
This event is open to IFB members and FBN members only. To register, please email email@example.com
Please note that joining instructions will be sent upon registration.