Government Asks Businesses to Share Views on Boosting Productivity
11th June 2018
Productivity has been a key focus for the Government, and it is a central theme of the Industrial Strategy. Now the Government is looking at three areas which it hopes can play a key role in improving performance in SMEs.
And now the Government wants to hear from those who run businesses about the approaches that work, and the barriers they come up against.
The new review is looking at three core areas:
- Leadership and management
- Technology adoption
- Business support and advice services
Or share your views with the IFB, by emailing email@example.com. We are keen to hear from those who run family owned SMEs about the following questions:
1. What new management practices have you introduced that have improved productivity in your business? Where did you learn about these?
2. What puts you off introducing new technologies into your business?
3. What new technologies have made the most difference to improving efficiency in your business?
4. What is your first port of call for business support and advice?
5. What puts you off seeking more support?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.