COVID Next Steps - Roadmaps Announced
24th February 2021
In this article you will find the latest information for family businesses on how Government's across the UK have set out their intentions to lift Coronavirus restrictions and reopen the economy.
On 22nd February the Prime Minister laid out how the UK Government intends to lift restrictions in England.
Key dates on the roadmap include:
On 23rd February the First Minister laid out the framework for lifting restrictions in Scotland.
More details will be set-out in mid March.
Key dates on the roadmap include (dates may change):
- Early learning and primary Years 1-3 return
- Care home residents allowed two visitors each week
- Years 4-7 return to school, with blended learning for some secondary pupils, and a phased return for colleges and universities
- Four people from two households can meet outdoors
- Return to tier/level system previously in place
- Non-essential retail, pubs and restaurants to reopen
- Gyms, pools and other leisure reopen
The latest Welsh Government announcement, from 22nd February, on amendments to the current rules is available here.
The current regulations in Northern Ireland will be in place until 1 April 2021. They will be reviewed on 18 March 2021.
Find out about the current restrictions and regulations here.