Family Office: A Brief Guide to Employing Staff
26th October 2015
Engaging staff for the first time can seem daunting. The employment team at Withers Worldwide have been taking a look at some of the main points to take into account when employing staff in your family office for the first time.
Whilst this guide is not intended to be comprehensive and, in particular, there may be international issues to consider, it does look at:
- Establishing the fundamentals
- Recruiting the right people in the right way
- Complying with laws on wage rates and tax contributions
- Prepare employment contracts
- Establishing clear employment policies
- Insurance and penion obligations
- Being mindful of health and safety
You should seek further advice, as required.